Minor Surgery in Birmingham
At Private Medical Clinic, we are dedicated to providing top-notch minor skin surgery services. Our experienced team of GPs and Advanced Nurse Practitioners, with specialised training and expertise in dermatology and surgery, offers a wide range of minor surgical procedures for the removal of various skin lesions at our Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield-based clinics.
Removal of cysts, moles, lumps and skin tags
Treatment for ingrowing toe nails
Cryotherapy (for verrucas and warts)
Minimally invasive surgical procedures
Our highly skilled GPs and surgeons provide minor surgeries under local anesthesia, ensuring our patients receive precise and comfortable procedures with minimal downtime.
Why choose the Private Medical Clinic for Minor Surgery?
- Wide Range of Procedures: We can remove various skin lesions, including moles, cysts, lipomas, keratosis, skin tags, and chalazion. Our comprehensive services ensure that your needs are met.
- Harmless Lesions: While the majority of the lesions we remove are harmless, some may no longer be covered by the NHS. We recommend consulting your GP before seeking our services, especially if there is any concern about potential malignancy.
What are the types of lesions we remove?
- Skin Tags
It’s important to reach out to us in order for our team of experienced GPs to gain a better understanding of the procedure you wish to undertake.
Request a consultation using our streamlined booking process
When it comes to minor skin surgery, you can trust the expertise and experience of Private Medical Clinic. We are committed to providing safe, effective, and comprehensive care for our patients. Simply select a date and time that works for you, enter your details, and one of our experienced GPs will walk you through the necessary steps.
We specialise in quick, minimally invasive surgeries, typically lasting under an hour. Our procedures involve small incisions, minimising tissue damage and reducing infection risks. We offer comprehensive pre- and post-operative guidance, ensuring a smooth and cost-effective experience.
Occupational Health Assessment
In-Clinic GP Consultation
Video GP Consultation
Telephone GP Consultation
Vitamin D Injection
Vitamin B12 Injection
Our clinicians who perform minor surgery are highly experienced GPs, or plastic surgeons. If you plan to claim the cost of your procedure from private medical insurance, it’s advisable to check with your insurance company before booking.
- Book an appointment using our online calendar
- Clinic location – we have clinics in both Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield, and we will inform you of which can serve your needs best
- Provide photographs / book an in-clinic consultation – we assess your lesion and provide an appropriate and safe treatment plan.
- Procedures can be completed on the same day of safe to do so. Your doctor will explain the risks and benefits of the procedure and give you the time to make a decision before proceeding.
- Following the procedure, it is important to return for follow-up. This is to ensure we can review the healing process and monitor outcomes.